Haughton School is now a cashless school, we are unable to accept any money in school and request that all payments are made online (dinner money, school visits, charity day donations, book bags, PE bags etc).
Online payments can be made using a secure website called ParentPay, using your credit or debit card.
What are the Benefits to Parents/Carers and Pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS